The term ‘W F Executive’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Every effort is made to keep the website online and running smoothly. However, W F Executive takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright © 2011 – 2016 W F Executive. All rights reserved.
In addition, the following terms and conditions apply to any booking:
- Bookings are confirmed once the deposit has been paid. Deposits must be paid within seven days of receipt of the invoice, cars can only be held for up to seven days without deposit being paid. All amendments to booking form must be in writing.
- A minimum, non-refundable deposit of 20% is required. Balance is due 8 weeks before wedding date shown on booking from. Failure to pay the balance may result in total amount of monies being paid, plus 3% monthly interest (compound) charge on outstanding balance.
- We may be able to book vehicles at short notice, for these bookings (made within 6 weeks of the service) the full balance will be due at the time of booking.
- Cancellations must be made in writing to the company. Cancellations may incur a cancellation fee. The following cancellation fees are for guidance – Cancellation of wedding: Less than 20 weeks but more than 10 weeks a 50% of the balance is due. Less than 10 weeks all of the balance is due.
- Whilst the company will make every effort to arrive punctually at your address and destination we cannot not be held responsible for late arrival or cancellation due to circumstances beyond our control. The company will not be responsible for any impact that a delay might cause through missed connections, cancelled functions or engagements. The company recommend that you are covered with adequate travel insurance.
- Online quotations do not allow for public and bank holidays where there may be an additional surcharge. Please indicate on the quote form if your proposed booking is for a bank holiday or on any other special date.
- The driver will drive at safe and sensible speeds in accordance with road conditions, traffic and the legal speed limits.
- In the unlikely event of a breakdown the company will endeavour to supply an alternative vehicle with a similar specification for your journey. If we are unable to supply a similar vehicle we will offer a full refund of the hire price or offer a lesser vehicle and a part refund. The company will not be responsible for any impact that a delay might cause through missed connections, cancelled functions or engagements. The company recommend that you are covered with adequate travel insurance.
- In usual circumstances, the booking form/ wedding hire contract is for the collection and of the Bride and her Father/ Guardian from their designated collection address and onward transportation to the Church. It also covers the journey of the newlyweds from the Church to the designated reception venue. On occasions, at the sole discretion of the company, there may be other special instructions or services that are supplied, by special request, on a ‘no cost’ Goodwill basis. Customers should be aware that extras that have not been charged for are strictly excluded from the contract, invoice or any refund which may occur. Therefore, no refund is ever due, in any circumstances, that a discretionary item is cancelled or unavailable for whatever reason. The company recommend that you are covered with adequate travel insurance.
- W F Executive vehicle(s) are fully insured for passenger and third party claims. However, customer’s properties are carried entirely at their own risk and W F Executive shall not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
- No food or drink will be allowed in and vehicles unless prior consent has been given by the company. UK Law prohibits smoking in vehicles used by the public – The Company adopts a strict No Smoking policy.
- Our Chauffeurs will choose the route based on experience, knowledge of the local area and use of satellite navigation, they will accept a route requested by the principal hirer, however, should this result in extra mileage or time being added to the journey a charge may be made.
- Any alterations made to the booking on the day of the service or a request for additional time may incur an extra charge or may not be honoured if that conflicts with another booking.
- The principle hirer will be responsible for the conduct of all passengers during the service and we reserve the right to invoice or make a charge to the hirer for any losses or damage sustained to any part of the vehicle caused by any passenger or a third party incited to cause damage to the vehicle. A minimum charge of £100 will be applied to cover valet costs should fouling be caused by any passenger through food, drink or illness.
- Violence, foul language, intimidation antagonism or any form of anti-social behaviour towards the Chauffeur or any member of this company’s staff will not be tolerated and will result in the immediate termination of the service and police involvement. Acts of vandalism or malicious damage caused to the vehicle will face prosecution.
- Our Chauffeurs will check the vehicle for passengers belongings left in the vehicle after a service. However, the Company cannot be held responsible for any item broken during the journey or left in the vehicle after the service. It is up to the hirer to ensure they have all their belongings at the end of the service.
- The company offers a policy of total discretion for all clients, our Chauffeurs will not discuss who travelled with us, to where or with whom unless authorised by you to do so. The exception to this policy is wedding photography for company promotional purposes. Therefore, unless formally instructed to the contrary, we may take photographs at weddings and publish them in company literature or on the website. If you do not wish to have your images used please make us aware of this in writing when paying the deposit or balance of the service.
- The Company is not registered for VAT which means the price quoted is the amount due. There are no extras to pay unless extra services are requested on the day of the service, these requests are at the discretion of the company and will be charged at our hourly rate.
- By supplying your email address you permit iChauffeur to contact you via email, in return we promise never to supply your email to any third party.
- We reserve the right to add or amend our Terms and Conditions at any time.